LOCAL SCHOOL COMMITMENTS: PUBLIC SCHOOL PROJECTS IN WATSON
A Labor Government will deliver the biggest investment in public schools in Australian history, so every student gets the fair go they deserve.
Tony Burke is encouraging local public schools to submit their proposals for one-off investments in small scale capital projects to support their schools and improve learning environments for students.
Proposals can include:
- STEM labs and training equipment
- Specialist classroom conversions and/or equipment
- Inclusive learning projects
- Outdoor learning areas
- Facilities and/or equipment for the performing arts, sports and co-curricular activities
- On-site facilities for Outside School Hours Care
Projects will be funded based on demonstrated need, and should not replace state and territory government responsibility for development and maintenance of school facilities.
Please submit your expression of interest by completing the following project proposal no later than 12pm Friday 1st March 2019:
If you require any further information or advice regarding Labor’s plan for extra money for local schools please do not hesitate to contact Tony Burke’s office on 9750 9088.